How To :- Share Your Smartphone Screen To Another Mobile
1. Share this smartphone screen
Sometimes a problem with the Smartphone setting is when you ask someone else or someone else for a solution. In such a situation, talking to the phone is not possible and giving clear information. Also, if you have a little bit of effort, you can solve the problem manually. For that you can see your smartphone by sharing it on another Smartphone.
However, to share a smartphone’s screen you need to know some simple tips, then you can see your phone’s screen in another person’s phone and you can see the friends screen in your phone. You have to download an app to tmare yourself and your friends phone. The name of this app is ScreenShare, it can be downloaded from the Google Play Store for free.
2. Share this smartphone screen
Android screen to look at other Android phones
1. First download and install the ScreenShare app from Google Play Store. Keep in mind, this application should be in two Android devices, in which you want to view the screen.
2. After completing the installation, click on the ScreenShare service in the menu given in the ScreenShare application. After that, set up a wireless network through Bluetooth in both Android smartphones.
3. Share this smartphone screen
3. Then pair the Android device via Bluetooth, then you will have the option of connecting to both devices. If it does not connect then try again.
4. Once the device is connected, you can control your Android device with another Android device.
4. Share this smartphone screen
Apart from ScreenShare there are some other applications available in the Google Play store, which can help you share the screen. ScreenMeet is also very popular in it. It is also available for free download at the Google Play Store and by which the user can connect his phone screen to another phone. After downloading this app in both phones, two different smartphones can work as ‘single screen’.